Saturday, October 24, 2009

My super cute kids and a really fun photo shoot

I decided not to partake in the annual "School Photo Op Day" aka. "man-these-are-bad-pictures-and-I-KNOW-I'm-way-cuter-than-that" session offered by the local school. I find those pics are typically not that attractive and rarely do they capture the essence and "sparkle" that are Todd and Madi. So I took the kids to a cheap (aka. reasonably priced) local photographer, recommended by several different friends, and we had a photo shoot. We took TONS of pics and laughed (comedy provided by Todd) the entire time. Todd even had the photographer in stitches. We had a great time and captured the specialness that is my children in nearly every shot. Frankly, some of the pics are more "special" than others and by that I mean "eye rolling funny" Todd -- I will definately have to post his very "special pics". Although I am totally biased, I think these pics are way more fabulous than any school picture I've ever seen. Don't you agree?!






No comments: