Monday, January 12, 2009

A picture a day: the "365 Challenge"

So I've taken on a challenge this year that I think is awesome. It involves a camera, which can only mean good things, and scrapbooking, which is also excellent. The challenge is to take a picture a day (of course you can take more than one, but you need to take at least one picture EVERY day) and make a WEEKLY scrapbooking layout that includes your pics and some journaling. At the end of the year, what you'll end up with is a fabulous scrapbook that captures the little every day moments; the moments often overlooked or missed when trying to get that "poser" shot. This is about spontaneity and looking at the little things, then taking the time to make a few comments about those shots you capture that are meaningful to you. I dare you to give it a try.

2 comments:

Browns said...

I saw this on Becky Higgens blog. I take pictures just about every day anyways...but am seriously thinking about doing this (even though I gave up on "regular" scrapbooking years ago) I think even I could do this one.

Scott said...

Let me help you with this one. How about I take a picture a day and you scrap it for me. See? Cuts the work in half. ;)