Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Slowly going digital...

So I'm slowly moving from paper scrapbooking to digital and it's really fun. I'm pretty retarded when it comes to using Photoshop, so I'm taking a class from Jessica Sprague (she has a website and offers several different classes). The first lesson starts with providing the most basic of basic info related to PS and the lessons progress gradually once a learning foundation has been established. There are lots of downloads and freebie kits to start my digi-stash. It's a fabulous class and I highly recommend it to anyone who is considering making the switch from paper to digi. Mind you, I've only done one layout. Here it is. No criticism, please. Eventually, I'll learn how to do drop shadows, make brushes, papers, etc. but right now, this is enough. And now I'm going back to play.

2 comments:

Macy said...

It looks great! I love that kit! Where did you get it?

Kristi said...

So now that I know I need to comment to your comments, I'll let you know... I got this kit off the Jessica Sprague site... it was part of the class materials.