Thursday, October 2, 2008

Haven't been posting but I've been busy

Well tonight I decided to tackle changing the look of my blog by tweaking the HTML code... not something I've done before and I have to say that I learned A LOT thanks to the very easy step by step instructions at www.SJHblogdesign.blogspot.com. I got a tip about this blog from a website I frequent all the time: twopeasinabucket and I decided that I really wanted to try to make my blog more individual and more "me". Although not perfect, I am liking the way my blog looks. I'm sure I'll tweak it a bit more, add more gadgets and stuff and who knows, now that I know what to look for I may even change the appearance from time to time.

1 comment:

Scott said...

I like the new look. Definitely more you. I can so see that background as paper in your scrapbook...or in the scrapbook you do for me. :)