Monday, September 8, 2008

Starting a blog

I'm finally jumping on the blogger bandwagon... better late than never, right? And I'm doing it for a few different reasons. One is to keep in touch with family and friends who aren't nearby, so they can see pics of my family, read about what we're up to, and basically keep up to speed on the drama that seems to be our lives.

Another reason I've decided to start a blog is because I type much faster than I write so this blog will take the place of my written journals... if I actually had journals, that is. Since I haven't written in a journal for years, I really thought this would be a great way to document the things that happen in my life and in the lives of my children... kind of a mini-documentary complete with the occasional picture, craft project, or whatever.

So, here it goes...

No comments: